Sunday, March 22, 2009

Catching up!

It has been a month to the day since I scrapped and added to any of my galleries....It has been a crazy month, but I'm back to it....I wanted to share my newest lo's all based on Julies sketches. Btw....Julie chose her first DT! I can't wait to see what the DT has in store for us! It's an incredible team so I know it will be worth the wait and amazing!! I did a lo to use in my app for the DT, but between a funeral and going back to work for two weeks, not to mention my dd being out of town and Spring break....whew! like I said it's been a crazy month!



This is my entry for Julies #11 sketch!




I entered two lo's for Julies #12 sketch!
Hope everyone is well!

2 comments:

twinkle teaches said...

Love it!! :) I like the four squared look. I started a page last night but then my son got out the moon sand and I couldn't resist the call to play "dinosaurs!" :)
tina

MoMo sprnany said...

I hear ya girl playin' with the kids trumps all!! Thank you for your kind comments....let me know where I can see yours!