Thursday, February 18, 2010

Help...with my craft room!

Okay ladies,
I know I've been talking about my excitement of getting a "scrap room" for awhile...well it's finally time....no not for the reveal...I wish...it's time for someone to help me find the perfect customizable furniture for the room! I have looked around the Internet for a bit, but didn't really see what I'm looking for...I have looked at the oriental trading set. I do like the pieces in the Oriental trading set, however I am unsure what kind of quality these would be. So I am asking all my scrap booking friends for a little Help!! Any suggestions of store I should look at before purchasing or online sites you have used and love! Anything...I am not wanting to spend a ton of money, but I have a pretty good idea what I want the end result to be and how much a reasonable cost is for that look. So please help me out! Thank you so much ladies!

0 comments: