Saturday, February 6, 2010

A supportive card!



I can't even begin to tell you how excited I was about this challenge...This is truly the cutest card I have seen in years! I am so glad I was able to be a part of this! Thanks to Scrap Fit! These ladies keep things hoppin and are always good for amazing inspiration! This is for the workout #13...if you haven't checked them out you really should the link above will take you to the blog and you can link the forum from there! There is always something going on in the forum, so don't miss out! This one I made for my Besty, however it's a warning to all my gal pal's you will probably be one of these soon! TFL!

3 comments:

Rhonda Van Ginkel said...

I love how your card turned out!! I haven't seen one embossed like you did yours, very beautiful!

Thank you for playing along with us at ScrapFit!!

Kelly B Rutherford said...

Love the red and black together. The embossing is perfect for this card, too!!! Thanks for playing along at scrapFIT!

Lisa said...

I love this idea!! So cute!