Friday, February 12, 2010

A sketch challenge and a card for the love of paper!




My plan was to scrapbook all day today, I even prepared by doing all the laundry and housework yesterday...however when I woke up with a horrible headache I just seemed to know it wasn't gonna happen....so after a nap this afternoon and more Aspirin than I care to admit...my head felt better...needless to say it has been a lot of coffee and an all night scrap-a-thon for me! This first lo is my entry for the scrap fit forum Febuary sketch challenge! I tried to make it as manly as possible no flowers no bling no ribbon...ugghh that was the true challenge! Like I always say if you haven't checked out scrap fit you really should these ladies are always doing something fun!! The card I made just because I used the same papers on a lo and I loved the was they all looked together so much I just had to make a card so I could use them all again! It's not based off a sketch and I haven't (at this time)entered it in any challenges. I also didn't add the sentiment yet. I have been trying to leave more blank so I can fill them out with what I need when I need! TFL!

0 comments: