Sunday, February 21, 2010

News!

I was going to do more of the challenges on the groups...however I have been literally sitting at this table all weekend and believe me I am not complaining! lol I have had an absolute blast! I can't wait for the next weekend crop-a-thon! As if getting all I got done...6 projects...not counting the 6 individual cards...I also meet a new friend who lives in wichita! She's close enough to actually scrap with in person! I can't tell you how much I am looking forward to meeting her and of course doing some scrapping together! So as for the weekend I am done...exhausted, ecstatic about my result, and totally satisfied...I might even take the week off from scrapping...especially since I ordered myself a couple of new toys this weekend...actually one new toy... a label maker...I am uber excited about that I just love the look of the label's for journaling....and accents. Also I ordered my scrapbook room furniture! YaY me! I have to get to the store sometime in the next couple of weeks and get paint and get the room cleaned up and painted so that when the furniture gets here I can put it together, organize it and jump right in to enjoying the room! So If I do nothing for the next week it's only because I'm recouping from a Fantastic weekend of scrapping!! Be Well all!

0 comments: