Sunday, February 7, 2010

Two challenges one lo!


This is my lo for two different challenges First of all it's based off the sketch from Sassy lil' Sketches. They have the cutest sketches! If you don't know about them you should definitely check them out!

Also it's my entry for Scrap Whisperer's Challenge 55. The challenge was to scrap your favorite children's book or your child's favorite book. I chose a poem by Shel Silverstein. I have always loved his poetry and I was thrilled when (after reading it to her everyday for years) my daughter found a natural love for the author as well! TFL!

5 comments:

~Telah said...

Great job with your layout! Thanks for playing with us at SW!

Cherie said...

How cute! I love that you flipped the sketch and made it your own! Great job!

Katie said...

Very cute page & original use of the sketch! Thanks for joining us with our first "real" Sassy sketch!

Lindsay said...

Hi Monica! SUCH a cute page! I did a blog post for you a fe days ago about some good books I have read lately! Stop on over and check it out! Take care! :)

Karen Mills said...

Very cute layout! Love that poem as well.