Sunday, February 21, 2010

Trying to keep up!















I have been scrapping so much this weekend...(two weekend crop-a-thon's) so here are some pics. All the cards were for a "rainbow" challenge...make six things using the colors of the rainbow...so here they be...I even managed to come up with cheesy sentiments! The lo was for a "mainly black and white with a dash of color thrown in" challenge. The pics are all out of order sorry about that! I think it will be pretty easy to tell which card goes with which....due to the color theme! lol TFL!

1 comments:

Texas Cattlewoman said...

OMG!!!! Absolutely AWESOME GIRL!!!!

The layout you posted....so rocks....so wonderful!! I love watching you progress from great to superb!!!

Are you joining us next weekend at ACOT crop! Hope so. I'll be in and out since Larry stayed in Angleton this weekend. He'll need me for company.

Love ya!